PremiumPort 2CI RL
with ResLink Connection
The Integrated Reslink PremiumPort 2CI Valve is a cost effective open and close inflow control device located behind an integrated sand control medium.
It is available in multiple sizes and allows ICDs to be deployed as part of a tubing string in order to strategically balance flow across the reservoir. Unlimited opening and closing of each valve allows shifting in any order using jointed pipe or coiled tubing.
The Wire Wrap Sand Control Media provides a rugged and reliable filtration solution to the most demanding well environments. Up to 8 field configurable nozzles are used to provide a uniform pressure drop for
production control across the entire wellbore. The system allows unlimited open and closing of each valve guaranteeing complete profile control while minimizing unwanted water production.
No Compromise Structural Integrity
The 2CI valve with built-in ResLink connectivety allows for the easy connection of The ResLink system to the valve. Reslink is extremely durable allowing maximum installation loads with challenging well bores while offering optimized plugging and corrosion resistance with maximum
Ultimate durability allows lower entrance velocity with less drag force and increased well bore longevity. Its generous open flow area maximizes production across the entire lateral.
2CI FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Unlimited Open and Close to minimize
- Coated inner bore prevents build-up and corrosion
- Volume diversion seal technology reduces risk of seal erosion
- Scraping mechanisms conditions valve bore ensuring reliable shifting
- Up to 8 field selectable ICD’s
- Manufactured from premium materials to promote longevity and protect against corrosion
- Built-In ResLink Connectivity
RESLINK FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maximum installation loads
- Resistant to Corrosion
- Generous open flow area
- Increased well bore longevity
- Proven in horizontal applications
- Sand control independent of liner mechanical integrity
- Dynamic Inflow Control device with reliable sand control