Ball Actuated ICD and Frac System
DuBall is a new revolution in Ball Drop Systems.
Engineered from the ground up
Deployed in open hole wells with isolation packers, DuBall delivers multiple stages using composite or fully degradable balls. Pinpoint or multi-perf cluster stimulations require zero intervention from the operator, making this tool a cost effective and efficient solution where other traditional ball drop systems have fallen short.
DuBall has been engineered from the ground up to overcome the current stage limitations of existing single size ball drop systems. Featuring multiple entry in both cemented and open hole applications, this full bore system allows continuous pumping operations with a seat size large enough to allow bridge plugs and tools to pass through unimpeded with no milling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Pinpoint or multi-perf cluster style fracturing
- Large seat size allows bridge plugs and tools to pass through
- Interventionless stimulation
- Continuous pumping operations
- Multiple stages
- Deploy in open hole with isolation packers
- Multistage Stimulation
- Production with Sand Control