The CoilShift Precision System is field proven over thousands of wells and tens of thousands of stages. It is simply the most reliable frac system available today.
The CoilShift Precision Coiled Tubing Frac System provides operators unlimited flexibility in selectively and accurately fracturing the wellbore. In exceptionally long laterals, it is unmatched in its ability to effectively locate and shift every sleeve. Proprietary shifting tool technology assures each zone is stimulated, offering dual surface indication of sleeve movement with no false positives while providing complete profile control over the reserviour.
Harrier Shifting Tool
Substantial Cost Savings
- 50% less connections
- Does not require lifting equipment – handle by hand
- Very short cycle times
- 2.5 minutes per connection vs 5 minutes per connection
- Smaller size = lower shipping cost
- Lightweight – weighs 75% less than competing sleeves
- No pup joints required
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- System uses coil pull to shift sleeves reducing CT cycles and cycle time
- No false positives while shifting
- Does not rely on collar locator. Can be placed anywhere below the valve – simply pull through to shift
- Field Proven – 99.5% success rate
An Industry first – All valves 100% tested for function and pressure
- Harrier shifting tool automatically engages the sleeve while pumping
- Dual surface indications of shift, no false positives
- Truly Selective – can be opened, closed and re-opened
Shortest length of any sleeve – handle by hand
- Pup joints not required
- Decreased makeup time and cost
- Cost effective to transport
- High rate, high intensity operations
Screen-outs easily circulated out of the liner
- Available Pressure Ratings:
- 4.5” [114mm]: 7,500 PSI [52 Mpa]
- 5.5” [140mm]: 7,500 PSI [52 Mpa]
- 4.5” [114mm]: 10,000 PSI [69 Mpa]
- 5.5” [140mm]: 10,000 PSI [69 Mpa]
- 4.5” [114mm]: 15,000 PSI [69 Mpa]
- Multistage Fracturing
- Full Bore Completions
Also Available with the Precision System
Multizone isolation for multistage hydraulic fracturing stimulations with the Precision integrated completion service
Designed for in-place hydraulic fracturing while eliminating entry points for solids to enter the tool, the Harrier in combination with the PremiumPort effectively eliminates the need for isolation, packer cups, and slips.
Building on the field proven success of the Harrier, the HyperHarrier is an extraordinary new shifting tool capable of being conveyed through the tightest up-hole restrictions to shift down-hole valves such as the PremiumPort at full drift.
The Precision 2OC with Tracer Integration is an advanced 2-position valve designed for high rate stimulation and fracturing applications while monitoring the performance of the reservoir with the help of the tracers.
The reclosable CT fracturing sleeve is part of a robust cemented or openhole fracturing system designed to allow operators to perform selective single-point multistage fractures.
Engineered as an effective means to provide real-time data feedback to the operator.