Improve reliability in sand control operations.
Designed for single-trip sand control applications, the QUANTUM gravel-pack packer is used to isolate well segments in single- and multizone completions. This hydraulic-set, retrievable sealbore packer is available in standard and large-bore configurations, which facilitates matching the seal IDs to production tubing IDs.
The large-bore design allows for multiple completions in which the lower production tubing must pass through an upper packer assembly without damaging the sealbores. All operations are completed with pressure and vertical movement and do not require rotation.
Meet industry standards for challenging wells
The QUANTUM packer’s flow-wetted components are manufactured from materials that comply with NACE Standard MR0175 for sulfide stress cracking–resistant metallic materials. Element selections include HNBR, Viton, and AFLAS.
The packer is designed to be retrieved with straight pull or can be milled if necessary. Bidirectional slips reduce the risk of loss during retrieval or milling. The slips are located below the packing element for maximum protection from debris
- Stand-alone screen applications
- Production or drillstem testing
- Single and multizone completions
- Vertical, highly deviated, and horizontal wellbores
- Large-bore design maximizes production
- Improved performance parameters increase reliability and reduce risk
- Eliminates presetting and withstands multiple pressure reversals to reduce rig time and costs
- Sealbore retrievable packer
- Hydraulic setting with various QUANTUM* service tools
- Element selection that includes hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber (HNBR), Viton®, and Aflas®
- Torque-through feature that allows rotation
Conformance to NACE standard MR0175