The re-closable DropShift System maximizes production and recovery by ensuring every interval is stimulated and allows zonal shutoff after fracturing.
Essential FRAC Data Measurement
The P3T Data Logging Tool is designed to measure push, pull, pressure, and temperatures during annular FRAC operations.
Tubing and annulus pressures are measured, stored in memory, and downloaded at the surface on retrieval of the Annular FRAC BHA. Sand face timed events are referenced to the continual surface log which is also a digital record (FBSE) of all surface recorded times, events, and statistics.
Forces, pressure, and temperature data are reliably captured via the onboard sensors up to 20 samples per second. Data can be recorded from 7 to 14 days continuously by the P3T Tool.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Electronics (including batteries) rated to 185 F [85 C]
- Pressure transducer rated to measure 15k
- Overrated for burst pressure and 1.5 multiplier for over-range protection
- Measures both internal and external pressures
- Maximum push/pull 85,000 lbs
- OD of Tool 3.25”
- Short 21” tool length
- Available in a variety of alloys based on customer requirements/application