FracXion Unity fully composite frac streamlines multistage hydraulic fracturing operations while delivering unmatched reliability.
Steelhaus’ HydroStim™ is designed to provide an economic means to initiate communication with the reservoir.
Steelhaus’ HydroStim™ is designed to provide an economic means to initiate communication with the reservoir. Usually placed at the toe of the well, the HydroStim™ is activated when hydraulic pressure is applied to the casing string. Once opened, a flow path is initiated to the reservoir facilitating pump down operations or even the placement of an initial stimulation treatment.
The port configuration promotes easy access to the reservoir with 3600 port coverage. The use of a toe port initiation sub eliminates the requirements for an initial coil tubing trip to initiate pump down operations, resulting in cost savings. Further, the HydroStim can be closed and re-opened unlimited times using our family of Harrier™ Tools with no limitation to the number of zones. Once opened hydraulically, the valve operates identically to our line of PremiumPort™ Valves.
- Plug and Perforate Hydraulic Stimulation of cemented wells
- Place at Toe of well and pressure up to pre-configured pressure in order to initiate a feed rate and pump the first gun into place.
- Hydraulic Fracturing down coil tubing with a straddle system.
- Fully Compatible with Harrier Shifting Tool, shiftable open and closed an unlimited amount of times
- Opened hydraulically to initiate a fracture treatment
- Once opened the valve operates identically to standard PremiumPort Frac Valves.
- Available in Burstport or Shearpin Configurations
- Used to open up a stimulation path to the reservoir, straddle each zone and pressure up to open the valve
- No limitation to the number of zones
- Run in conjunction with PremiumPort Frac Systems
- Eliminate the need to shift the bottom valve open, Fracture the first zone before running into the hole
- The valve is constructed from premium materials in order to facilitate valve shifting and to remain resistant to corrosive environments