Steelhaus’ HydroStim™ Toe Initiation Valve is designed to provide an economic means to initiate communication with the reservoir.
Simple to install and fully hydraulic, the Eco-X Hydraulic Liner Hanger requires no setting tools.
Maximum radial holding capacity virtually eliminates casing problems associated with heavy liner loads both in compression and tension and offers an impressive breakthrough in hanging capacity over typical cone-type hangers.
Rock Solid Hanging Capacity
Robust, rugged, and reliable, the Eco-X Hydraulic Liner Top Hanger creates a ‘rock solid’ bond to the liner with extreme resistance to compression and high tensile loads. Featuring full 360° coverage, bi-directional slips maximize engagement to the liner. A generous circulation area allows excellent flow of fluids and cement around the tool while a large bore allows easy passage for service tools and fluids.
- Internal body lock ring maintains set force permanently
- Allows for setting of other hydraulic liner components
- Machined from high alloy materials
- Maximum by-pass for running and cementing
- Short length maximizes ease of installation
- Slip structure allows for positive weight transfer
- Bi-Directional Slip set with 360 Degree coverage
- Full ID through bore eliminates flow restrictions and tool compatibility issues
- On request bore can be machined, honed, and coated to accept seal nipples
- Pressure activated
- Simple low risk and robust design
- Cemented Well Bores
- Multistage fracturing
- Sand Control liners
- SAGD and CSS Liners