The UltraFlow circulation valve is used for selectively shutting off circulation and allowing pressurization of the work string to engage hydraulically set packers along the lateral.
The Multistage BurstPort system uses pressure-activated ports that are opened in conjunction with a CT cup type straddle packer and our Jackal re-settable packer.
The unique design of the Precision BurstPort Re-closable system provides operators with a full bore tool capable of unlimited stages, providing 360° reservoir access and 100% flow area. Once zones have been stimulated, a single CT trip with our Harrier or HyperHarrier shifting tools allows the operator unlimited open/close operations allowing for full profile control over the life of the well.
BurstPort with ProLocate
With ProLocate technology, locating the tool is a simple matter of conveying up until the ProLocate profile is tagged.
Features and Benefits
- Unrestricted full ID wellbore
- Does not require drill out, saving money
- Suitable for Acid Treatments
- Coiled tubing circulation ensures ease of movement of tools to the next stage and simplifies cleanout operations
- 360° reservoir access
- Temperatures up to 300° F