Conventional modular packer
Simplify conventional completions, economically
Optimize your single-string completions with the MRP conventional modular packer, which was designed for use in vertical, deviated, or horizontal wellbores or in applications in which single or multiple packers are set after the wellhead has been installed.
The compact, modular shell and body design makes the MRP packer an economical choice for zonal isolation in production applications. The design also facilitates pressure testing at surface, which facilitates operations and minimizes installation time and risks.
Isolate single-string completions with confidence
The MRP packer includes a positive casing grip to secure the packer and bidirectional slips below the sealing element to maximize strength.
To facilitate retrieval, the packer includes an equalization system above the sealing element and a design that makes it easy to circulate out debris before retrieval.
- Single-string completions
- Zonal isolation
- Vertical, deviated, or horizontal wellbores
- Simplified operations reduce rig costs
- Ability to pressure test the system at the surface
- No tubing movement during installation
- Minimal debris buildup above slips
- Easy to circulate out debris before retrieval
- Positive casing grip to secure packer
- Slips located below the sealing element
- Equalization system above the element
- Adjustable, straight-pull shear release
- Field-proven sealing element
- Bidirectional slips
- Minimized end effect on shear-release screws