With decades of expertise in the thermal market, we have the knowledge and the tools to meet the most challenging requirements in completing your Geothermal Wells.
With over 40 years of experience in downhole tool design, Grant drives Steelhaus’ engineering design team to develop cutting-edge, unique solutions for the thermal completions market. The breadth of his experience spans domestic and international, onshore and offshore, and conventional to unconventional including specialized knowledge of thermal, sand control and horizontal tie-back equipment.
Housing over 14 engineers, in house testing facility with capability to achieve over 1000 degF and over 100,000 sq ft of manufacturing facility Steelhaus is up to the challenge of delivering field proven thermal tools and new technologies to improve operational efficiencies.
• Horizontal testing with full pressure and thermal capability
• Degradable material degradation testing
• Pull/Push testing for packer/liner validation
Over 100,000 Square Feet of Manufacturing Prowess
• +5000 Thermal Liner Hangers installed
• +1000 Thermal Reclosable Sleeves
• +50,000 stages stimulated
• Countless well remediation and patches
To learn more about future expansions and market leading solutions, sign up for our NewsLetter using the form below or contact us directly.Follow us on LinkedIn